Saturday, August 1, 2015

Comedy Part 585: Host Of Several Hats

Location:  Hey Guys Comedy
Emcee:  Me
Feature:  Nick Hoff
Headliner:  Adam Hunter

It was a packed house for the Friday night show at Hey Guys Comedy...as such, Bruce Veach needed all hands on deck.  I helped out with seating people and giving Nick his time cue on top of the usual hosting duties.  My opening set lasted about seven minutes and went pretty well, including two newer jokes that got good reactions at Wednesday's Valley Park Funny Bone open-mic.  My esteemed colleague Drew Abbenhaus was in attendance as he follows Adam's MMA Roasted podcast.  Fun show all around and, despite a toothache on my part, I felt like I did a good job.  Next up will probably be the next open-mic at Valley Park...

No comments:

Post a Comment