Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Comedy Part 653: Contest Warmup

Location:  Westport Funny Bone
Emcee:  J.C. Sibala
After:  Jon Tait (aka Doom Shirt Guy)
Before:  Michael Reigner

Glad to perform at Westport for the first time in a little while.  My pen ran out of ink so I wasn't able to jot down any notes before going on stage; I had to remember my set on the fly.  I went up second-to-last and after a new guy who had brought most of the audience, so that wasn't the easiest spot.  Despite forgetting a few new jokes that I wanted to try, my set went pretty well...that counts as a positive, given my position on the show.  The comedy contest at Hey Guys is starting this Thursday, so no open-mics there for a while...next up for me will likely be whatever open-mic I attend next week.  Onward!

No comments:

Post a Comment