Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Comedy Part 756: Better Than I-70 Traffic

Location:  Westport Funny Bone
Emcee:  Will O'Donnell
After:  Stephon Hightower
Before:  Nathan Orton

I can proudly say that I opened for recent comedy contest winner Nathan Orton.  At any rate, I thought my set went really well...I didn't need to look at my notes and I did the new material that I had been planning to do.  A couple of audience members were a bit talkative and I actually did a decent job of interacting with them.  In one case, a woman admitted that it was her first comedy open-mic show; I joked that I was the nice one and other comics might want to "start a conversation" with her...Nathan and Steve Poggi would fulfill that prophecy.  Good times last night...next up would be Hey Guys Comedy on Thursday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment