Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Comedy Part 776: Think I Needed This One

Location:  Westport Funny Bone
Emcee:  Max Price
After:  Jack Schurk
Before:  Tim Convy

I'm not confident about much, but comedy is an exception to that rule.  I know that I can go on stage and have a good open-mic set in front of most audiences.  I even feel like I'm capable of doing ten minutes without much preparation...but my goal is still to do a feature-length set at one of the area comedy clubs.  Expanding the repertoire is key so that I can have plenty of options at my disposal, so I want to diversify my open-mic sets as much as possible.  I threw in a few older jokes and a few new bits tonight and most of them seemed to work well (one of the newer jokes may not make the final cut, admittedly).  Next up for me:  Hey Guys Comedy on Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment