Thursday, June 14, 2018

Comedy Part 806: Hey Guys, One More Open-Mic

Location:  Hey Guys Comedy
Emcee:  Andy Hamilton
After:  Lauren Peterson
Before:  None(on last)

We had a decent audience for the night...unfortunately, the open-mics at Hey Guys will be discontinued for at least the time being.  After having performed two separate sets at the bingo show the previous night, I did my best to mix up my material and use different jokes, dusting off some older bits and introducing a few new ones...as the final comic of the night, I think the set went over well enough.  I hope to make it to the Westport Funny Bone next Tuesday for my next performance...Helium is focusing on their comedy contest so I won't make it back there for a little while longer...hopefully soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment