Friday, October 3, 2014

Comedy Part 527: That Could Have Gone Better

Location:  Fitz's
Emcee:  Jon Venegoni
After:  Charles Shack
Before:  Brian Troll

With Friday off work, I went to Fitz's for their Thursday open-mic night.  I got there a bit late and performed late in the show...there was a decent-sized audience and they reacted differently for different comics.  I tried out one of my newer bits, but I had trouble remembering a lot of it so it didn't work too well.  If nothing else, bar shows tend to give me a good dose of humility...I ate so much crap that I would have needed a frosty mug of Fitz's root beer to get the taste out of my mouth.  Oh well...there's always the next performance.  That would be next Thursday at Hey Guys Comedy as part of Jessica Campbell's Laughie Girl Comedy Showcase...hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment