Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Comedy Part 530: Hey Guys, It's Contest Time

Location:  Hey Guys Comedy
Emcee:  Bruce Veach
After:  None(up first)
Before:  Max Price

Attendance was affected a bit by Game 4 of the NLCS...go Cards and all that.  I had the unenviable task of going up first...I did all the material I planned to do and I didn't go over my time, so mission accomplished in that regard.  I had some tough competition this week...once Bruce announced that the wildcard standings hadn't changed, I figured that was it for me.  Congrats to the current list of semifinalists:  Andrew Frank, Patrick Mahon, Tyrone Robinson, Ron Finger, Carolyn Agnew, Stryker Spurlock, Dusty Juergens, J.C. Sibala, Nathan Orton, Jim "The Dad" Keith, Ryno Burns, and Kenny Kinds.  Also, the current wildcards:  Andrew Hagan, Doug Morris, Brandon Judd, and Kathy Zeman.

No comments:

Post a Comment