Thursday, January 1, 2015

Comedy Part 537: Ring In The New Year

Location:  Valley Park Funny Bone
Emcee:  Scott James
After:  James Landry
Before:  Brian Emuge

With the holiday altering the schedule a bit, Valley Park Funny Bone had its weekly open-mic night on Thursday.  I hadn't performed much lately so I made the trip out there...need to make a point to do that more often.  It was a fun time with a decent crowd...I didn't do as much new material as I would have liked, but I felt like I did well and so did a few other people.  Honestly, other people are usually better judges of a performance than the performer him/herself.  At any rate, I have a few ideas that I need to write about...hopefully those will turn into new bits in the near future.  Next up is most likely the open-mic at Hey Guys Comedy on Wednesday the 7th...hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment