Monday, March 16, 2015

Comedy Part 555: Haunting Night Of Comedy

Location:  The Haunt
Emcees:  Kevin Person & Micaela Mohr
After:  Micaela Mohr
Before:  Angel Kircher

I had been to a show at this venue before, but this was my first time performing at the horror-themed bar...good times in a unique venue.  I tried to focus on my newer material...I consider it an accomplishment when I'm able to do a longer set WITHOUT using one of my tried-and-true bits.  The newer material included my bit about the one open-mic introduction and that went over well...I also did one totally new joke where I'm still working out the follow-up tags.  I closed on something different than usual, one of my holiday bits that can be REALLY polarizing if it doesn't hit right...but it did really well and I had a good set overall.  WOO~!  Shoutout to the other comics on the show:  Kevin, Chris Cyr, Matt Rose, Aaron Sawyer, Micaela, Angel, and Nathan Orton.  Next up, open-mic at Hey Guys Comedy on Wednesday...

No comments:

Post a Comment