Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Comedy Part 557: Walked Through The Shadows Of The Valley Of Park

Location: Valley Park Funny Bone
Emcee: Duke Taylor
After: Stryker Spurlock
Before: Bobby Jaycox

With Hey Guys Comedy not doing an open-mic show tonight, I headed out to Valley Park for their show.  I went on early(after Duke and Stryker) and feel like I did pretty well.  I'm intentionally vague about my material in these blogs because I want people to come to the shows and hear the jokes for themselves...but that intention seems to have fallen short.  I feel like I've gotten past my previous writer's block and am focusing on my newer bits instead of running the same old jokes into the ground (something I had been guilty of doing for too long).  Hopefully I can continue to do that and expand my repertoire so I can eventually do longer sets.

No comments:

Post a Comment