Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Comedy Part 558: Hey Guys, Blogging By Popular Demand

Location: Hey Guys Comedy
Emcee: Josh Funneman
After: Rex & Echo Selix
Before: Tim Laffey

I feel some degree of pressure with this blog...heh.  The Wednesday open-mic show had a pretty good audience turnout as well as a better comic turnout than usual...several comedians made the trip from Springfield(Tim, Buddah Eskew), plus a few guys came back from recent layoffs from the open-mic shows(Josh, Kevin Bunetic).  There was also a performance by the world-renowned Crumbs Of Cheez-Its...bwahahaha.  I feel like I had a good set, though some of the newer material didn't work as well as I would have liked.  I am hosting for David Dyer tomorrow night at Hey Guys, so hopefully some of you can come out to that show...when it's not monsoon season outside, anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment