Thursday, April 16, 2015

Comedy Part 560: No More Shells & Cheese

Location:  Valley Park Funny Bone
Emcee:  Jeremy Hellwig
After:  Shane Nicolls
Before:  Charles Shack

It's probably best that I not elaborate on that blog title.  At any rate, I made the list at the VPFB open-mic on Wednesday and had a decent set.  Brian Emuge had a joke about how being "mysterious" and not being good-looking can just make you creepy, so I started off with a quip about how I probably can't introduce myself as mysterious.  Otherwise, it was a pretty standard open-mic set...I got off stage right about the time I saw the second light cue.  (Previously I went over my time and was left off the list the following week...my bad. *sheepish grin*)  Comedy plans:  See James Johann at Hey Guys Comedy tonight(Thursday), then next Wednesday's open-mic at Hey Guys.  I have a long-overdue work vacation in the near future, so I plan to hit up some of the area open-mics in that week...bwahahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment