Thursday, July 7, 2016

Comedy Part 706: Hey Guys, We're Topical Tonight

Location: Hey Guys Comedy
Emcee: Joe "The Animal" Lancey
After: Will O'Donnell
Before: Hayden Hamilton

Out of the new material from the past few months, I seem to have at least ONE keeper...good enough for government work.  I should learn to do more off-the-cuff stuff on stage...even if it comes off awkwardly, it would fit the "personae".  As far as upcoming shows are concerned, I'm performing at Tuscan Hills Winery in Effingham next Thursday at 7:30...it'll be one of my longest comedy sets to date, so it'll be a good test for me to see if I'm ready for feature work.  Next up for me will be either Helium or the Funny Bone on Tuesday night...as always, stay tuned to social media for updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment