Thursday, October 6, 2016

Comedy Part 729: Hey Guys, Last Open-Mic

Location:  Hey Guys Comedy
Emcee:  Me
Lineup:  Ricky Royal, Lucas Hinderliter, Tom Brown, Joe "The Animal" Lancey, Nathan Orton, Mike McGuire, Gary Schultz, Jessie Hickman, Kiki Maroon, Tim Convy

I don't have much time to prepare my set when I host the open-mic show, so I lost my train of thought midway through my set.  I had a couple of good quips between comics, at any rate.  Working weekend evenings will mean that I'll have to miss comedy shows as well as wrestling shows, so that'll be a downside in the short term.  For the time being, I'll have to make it work...not sure what's next as I also work next Tuesday night.  The "Rent Is Due" podcast crew will be at the Westport Funny Bone open-mic again, so best of luck to them...

No comments:

Post a Comment