Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Comedy Part 735: Special Delivery

Location: Westport Funny Bone
Emcee:  Larry Greene
After:  Jake Beckman
Before:  Brandon Barr

I hadn't been on a comedy stage in almost a month since I've been working on a lot of Tuesday nights.  I have been writing and my recent employment turmoil has meant that I have a lot of material to test out.  In an environment with a stricter time frame, you have to make your stage time count...some of the newer jokes need fine-tuning, but a lot of them seemed to work pretty well.  I have one bit where I honestly want to see how long I can stretch it out(fitting in as many video game references as possible)...that might require a bit more leeway on the clock.  Either way, it was a fine outing and I hope to get more consistent stage time in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment