Tuesday, June 29, 2021

Comedy Part 869: Great Crowd

Location:  Westport Funny Bone
Emcee:  Quentin Wilbert
After:  Quentin Wilbert
Before:  Ronaldo Mercado

It was my first time on stage in a few weeks...I only tried out one new joke and it didn't go over well, so that still needs work.  Thankfully the rest of the set went swimmingly as the audience was energetic for most of the night.  With the pandemic winding down, it looks like the Funny Bone open-mics will be returning to their previous lengthy affairs with more people getting to perform on Tuesday nights...in that regard, I'm glad I went up early.  With so little new material these days, I've been a bit hesitant to get out to shows until I have more stuff to try out.  Hopefully I can find the time to get out more in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment