Monday, November 29, 2021

Comedy Part 871: Back Door To A Stage Return

Date:  11/18/21
Location:  Back Door Comedy
Emcee:  Cody Bayer
After:  Jimmy Day
Before:  Tommy Moslander

Totally forgot about blogging on this one.  I hadn't performed in a few months and since my Monday morning was freed up on that particular week, I had a chance to sign up for Back Door and made the list for the first time.  I hadn't been to the club in about a year and a half, not long after it opened, when Dale Jones was performing there...it wasn't long afterwards that the pandemic shut a bunch of stuff down.  I didn't really think to try new stuff and just did a standard five minutes since I wanted to do well in my first performance at the club.  Free time to get to shows has become elusive as of late...a new open-mic has started on Sunday nights at the O'Fallon IL American Legion, so that's something a bit closer to home that I hope to attend in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment