Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Comedy Part 392: Wrapping Things Up

Location: Westport Funny Bone
Emcee: Steve Poggi
After: Christian Curtis
Before: None(on last)

Was surprised to make the list for the second week in a row...ended up doing a lot of the same material as last week. Did all right, though the audience wasn't too receptive since it was getting kinda late. Unfortunately, real life is taking its toll right now and I'll have to make some major financial decisions in the near future...comedy may be one of the cutbacks since gas is so expensive. On top of that, I've hit some serious creative writer's block, plus people aren't coming out to shows and I'm getting less stage time as a result. It's been fun, but I've got to give some serious thought about whether I'm going to continue with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment