Thursday, September 22, 2011

Comedy Part 395: Basement Dwellers

Location: Brennan's
Emcee: Adam Lough
After: Kevin White
Before: Kris Wernowsky

In a rare Wednesday evening away from Comedy Etc., I performed at Brennan's in the Central West End with national headliner Bob Biggerstaff on the show. Along with the above-mentioned comedians, Sean O'Brien and Jeremy Essig also performed...good times. Not the biggest audience in the world but they enjoyed the show. Had only performed at Brennan's one time and that was in the upstairs room for the debates...the basement room had been completely redone since the last time I was there. Looked really good and not nearly as cramped. I felt like I did okay...not overly good but not overly bad. Tried out one new joke relating to my dogs that seemed to go over well...hopefully some fine-tuning will occur in my next few stage appearances. Nothing comedic on tap for the weekend to my knowledge...wish I could get out to more shows but my life schedule is burning me out as it is. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment