Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Comedy Part 568: Mind If I Park?

Location:  Valley Park Funny Bone
Emcee:  Maffit McDonald
After:  Aaron Sawyer
Before:  Greg Buchek

It was a night where everyone made the list, so I got to perform...woo.  I went up fairly early and tried to focus on new material for the most part.  Most of my productivity on this night was actually on the writing side; I worked on a few new ideas and figured out ways to connect jokes to each other.  I had a decent set, all things considered...some things went over better than others, but it's all a work in progress.  Can I BE any more vague?  Well, you should come to the shows and hear the jokes for yourselves...bwahahaha.  I am performing at the Time Out Bar & Grill in Troy, Illinois on Saturday at 9:00 along with Josh Funneman and Amber Klear...no cover charge, so I hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment