Thursday, September 1, 2016

Comedy Part 722: Hey Guys, Are You The Gatekeepers?

Location:  Hey Guys Comedy
Emcee:  Will O'Donnell
After:  Gary Reinhardt
Before:  None(on last)

I dragged myself out of my self-imposed funk to the weekly open-mic at the Fairview Heights comedy club...I worked on a few newer jokes, for the most part.  I openly noted that I was the last comedian on the list and was keeping the time, so I could conceivably stay up there for as long as I wanted...of course the management may have frowned upon that.  One audience member had a blond mohawk of sorts and resembled Gozer The Gozerian from Ghostbusters(wish I'd thought of that on stage)...she was chatty during the show and that earned her a bit of "feedback" from Shannon Yarbrough.  Bwahahaha...

No comments:

Post a Comment