Thursday, April 14, 2016

Comedy Part 673: Hey Guys, It's M.C. P.B.

Location: Hey Guys Comedy
Emcee: Me
Lineup: Marcelis Flores, John Dillon, Joe "The Animal" Lancey, Rich Braun, Jesse Hickman, Brian McDowell, Tabi Davis, George Haynes, Lucas Hinderliter, Spencer Tegtmeyer, Ryan Dalton

A modest but fun audience was in the house for open-mic night at Hey Guys Comedy...mostly brought by two of the comedians.  I hosted the show and did a shorter set than usual to kick things off...there were several newer faces on the show, including one first-timer and a couple of second-timers.  I used a few newer lines with varying degrees of effectiveness...hey, that's what open-mic shows are for.  I have a work vacation at the end of April, so I hope to check out some of the comedy shows in the St. Louis area that I don't regularly attend.  Next up for me is Tuesday night at either Helium or the Funny Bone...

No comments:

Post a Comment