Thursday, May 5, 2016

Comedy Part 684: Hey Guys, More Comedy Blues

Location: Hey Guys Comedy
Emcee: Me
Lineup: Spencer Tegtmeyer, Lucas Hinderliter, Doug Morris, Jerry Butler, George Wade, Baby Boy, Gary Reinhardt, Stryker Spurlock, Jaime Fritz, Marcelis Flores, Joe "The Animal" Lancey, Jessie Hickman

Due to low attendance at the recent open-mics, Hey Guys Comedy won't be doing the shows every week for the immediate future.  That's too bad, but I understand the decision...nice weather combined with a busy sports season has made it tough for live local entertainment to draw audiences.  I hosted the show and focused on working out new material...I didn't have much time to prepare for my set, but I got a few different bits on the table.  Good times, at any rate...

No comments:

Post a Comment