Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Comedy Part 714: Right Cyber-Place, Right Cyber-Time

Location:  Helium Comedy Club
Emcee:  Justin Luke
After:  Jamie Fritz
Before:  Jimmy Day

I had a rare Saturday night at home when I wasn't at either a wrestling show or a comedy show...that evening, it was posted on Facebook that signup for the open-mic would take place in the comment section of the post.  As a result, I was able to get my name on the list for this Tuesday evening(as did Brandon Barr).  I had a couple of new bits to work on, but mostly stuck to my stronger material...I went up early, so I had less time to psyche myself out.  I was fortunate to have a few friends in attendance in the form of Brian Kelley, Dubray Tallman, and John Kirk...the last time Brian and Dubray made it to a comedy show of mine, it was at the Comedy Forum!  Good times...will watch Smackdown tomorrow, sleepy time now(hopefully).  Next up for me comedically will be Hey Guys Comedy on Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment