Thursday, August 18, 2016

Comedy Part 716: Hey Guys, Guess I'm Hosting

Location:  Hey Guys Comedy
Emcee:  Me
Lineup:  Lucas Hinderliter, Sarah Pearl, Nathan Orton, Spencer Tegtmeyer, Gary Schultz, Doug Morris(winner), Josh Funneman, Joe "The Animal" Lancey, Brian McDowell, Shon Don

I hadn't felt like performing much in recent weeks, but Bruce Veach asked me to host...so all righty then.  I think I did better with my quips between comics than with my actual set at the end of the show...I haven't written much lately and didn't prepare too much, so I was just winging it for the most part.  I am performing at KT's Sports Bar in O'Fallon, MO on Sunday evening and I am doing a longer set at the Corner Keg in Highland, IL next Wednesday as part of Joe's monthly comedy contest...hope to see you at the shows!

No comments:

Post a Comment