Thursday, September 18, 2014

Comedy Part 526: Hey Guys, It's Almost Contest Time

Location: Hey Guys Comedy
Emcee: Joshua Slobe
After: Shane Nicolls
Before: Jessica Campbell

Since it's turned into a running gag at the club, I took the idea about blogging about each comedy performance from former St. Louis comic Marcus Robinson. The extra details(names of the emcee and the people who performed before and after me) are just me being neurotic like that.

Hey Guys Comedy is starting a comedy contest in October and I've entered...haven't done too many contests so I hope to do well. Finally came up with a good way to finish the joke I've been working on...since it's fairly elaborate, I read it straight out of my notebook and I thought that made it funnier. I felt like my set went well, for what it's worth. Want to write more new material in the upcoming weeks...hope to see you at the shows so you can hear jokes other than the stuff I've run into the ground in the past few years. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment