Friday, November 27, 2015

Comedy Part 629: Autumn Breese

Location:  American Legion Post 252 (Breese, IL)
Emcee:  John Dougherty
After:  Jerry Wahl
Before:  Derek Bennett
Headliner:  Tyrone Robinson

I crossed paths with Derek at Heavy Anchor recently and he was impressed with my set, so he invited me to perform at this show.  I indulged in the local cuisine(Ski soda) and did a ten-minute set; it's nice to know that I'm capable of doing a performance of that length without a note sheet with no problems whatsoever.  Also, a paid gig is always a plus(WOO~!).  I plan on checking out the Sunday night show at the Westport Funny Bone...the show has J.R. Brow headlining, A.J. Finney featuring, and Dan Walsh hosting.  Hopefully I can score a guest set or something...hint hint, anyone who might be reading this in a position to make that happen...

No comments:

Post a Comment