Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Comedy Part 731: Delivering The Jokes

Location:  Helium Comedy Club
Emcee:  Jeremy Hellwig
After:  Lucas Hinderliter
Before:  Hannah Streicher

It was the typical Tuesday night crowd for Helium's open-mic night, so I was able to use my usual line about the lack of audience members up front(joking that the restraining order is still in effect).  I had some new lines regarding my current employment, so I'm getting some material about that aspect of my life.  Wish I could make it to the Corner Keg show in Highland tomorrow night, but I've gotta work...such is the current state of my being.  I do have a job interview tomorrow morning, so hopefully that goes well.  Not sure what's next for me in terms of comedy, but I'll probably be at the Westport Funny Bone this coming Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment