Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Comedy Part 824: Weekend With Farley

Location:  New Baden Legion Hall
Emcee:  Vincent Opper
After:  Gary Reinhardt
Before:  Kevin Farley

I accepted a guest spot on this show about a month ago...hopefully I can pick up more weekend comedy shows in the near future.  Kevin Farley(you may have heard of his brother Chris) had been to the St. Louis area a few times before this, but I had never gotten a chance to see his show until now.  We had a strong lineup on Saturday with Vincent and Lucas Hinderliter followed by hometown boy Gary, leading to my guest set prior to the headliner...I felt like I had a really strong set and even got some of the newer material into the mix.  As for the future...not sure at the moment but I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment