Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Comedy Part 843: Trip To Troy

Location:  Schmitty's Sunset Inn (Troy, IL)
Emcee:  Ashley Montes
After:  Katelyn Rose
Before:  Andrew Gaffigan

Unfortunately, I may have to put comedy on the back burner for the time being as my debt is reaching Defcon-0...reducing extra car trips to save on gas may be part of the new budget plan.  As for this show, it took us a while to get a working microphone (which is an important part of an open-MIC show) so the official show start was delayed.  With several newcomers signing up for the first portion of the show on Sunday, I kept my set short and sweet...I've been trying to work on older bits since I haven't come up with a lot of new material recently.  I've even dug into the old notebooks to see if I can get anything from there to work.  Even at times when I wasn't getting to many shows, I never stopped writing down ideas...that won't change this time around.

No comments:

Post a Comment