Sunday, October 4, 2020

Comedy Part 854: Open-Mic Sunday Night

Location:  Westport Funny Bone
Emcee:  Adam Parker
After:  Matt Murtaugh
Before:  None(on last)

For the next little while, the Funny Bone is doing open-mics on both Tuesday and Sunday nights.  I got a spot on the first Sunday night show of this nature and went on last; thankfully the audience had enough energy for one more comedian.  I'm still tossing around ideas for good closing jokes and I seem to have settled on the "Russian bear" joke since it usually gets one of the best reactions.  I didn't try as much new material tonight as I would have liked.  As far as upcoming shows go, I am performing at 9 Mile Garden in Affton, Missouri on Tuesday night at 8...if you're in the area, I hope you can check out the show!

No comments:

Post a Comment