Saturday, December 10, 2022

Comedy Part 874: But Is It Art?

Date: 12/9/22
Location: Jacoby's Arts Center (Alton, IL)
Emcees: Ben Vogt & Bob Benedict
Lineup: Nicole Gory, Brad Willford, Me, Mike Ratcliffe

This was an interesting setup with skits by Ben & Bob between comedians, plus a musical performance by Mila Raye Duffy to cap off the night. I had a bit of trouble hearing people from the side where I was watching the show, but the audience was having a good time so presumably it was better from their perspective. I felt like I had a really good set; I'm not sure exactly how much time I did since I didn't time it. I just did a comfortable set, wrapped up without feeling like I was trying to stretch things out, and that was it. It sounded like I got some positive reviews so hopefully I can be back in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment