Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Comedy Part 618: Foggy Night In The Lou

Location:  Heavy Anchor
Emcee:  Chad Wallace
After:  Jim "The Dad" Keith
Before:  J.C. Sibala

Drove past the Bevo Mill on Gravois on the way to the show...my great-grandparents used to live in that neighborhood.  I went to Heavy Anchor once before as they were showing both Wayne's World movies (excellent); however, this was my first time performing comedy at the venue.  I went up fairly early in the show, which was good as the audience was still energetic; I had a really strong set and the newer material went over well.  Since I'm on a vacation from work, I'm hoping to get to more open-mics than usual this week.  Current plans:  Westport Funny Bone tomorrow night, Valley Park Funny Bone and Wildcard Comedy on Wednesday night, hosting at Hey Guys Comedy for Denise Ramsden on Thursday night, and maybe Fitz's after that show.  One of these days, I'll learn to take it easy...riiiiight.

No comments:

Post a Comment