Friday, November 6, 2015

Comedy Parts 621-2: Hey Guys Hosting + Fitz's Nightcap

Location: Hey Guys Comedy
Guest Set: Mike McGuire
Feature: J.C. Sibala
Headliner: Denise Ramsden

Location: Fitz's
Emcee: Jon Venegoni
After: Rima Parikh
Before: Nate Gilbert

It was a full evening as I hosted the show at Hey Guys Comedy, then drove through the rain to Fitz's to make it a doubleheader.  Had a good time all around...need to cut back on the soda since I didn't get much sleep last night...I blame the free refills at Crow's Nest.  *grumble grumble*  I still had a few root beers at Fitz's...so no caffeine, but a bit of sugar.  I went up late since I arrived late(need to start messaging Jon earlier), but the audience seemed to be pretty good on this night and I got to try some new material.  At any rate...onward!

No comments:

Post a Comment