Thursday, November 12, 2015

Comedy Part 625: Hey Guys, Open-Mic On Thursday

Location:  Hey Guys Comedy
Emcee:  Me
Lineup:  Gary Schultz, Rex & Echo Selix, Cathy Babis, Lucas Hinderliter, Chris Harris

We just barely had a show on this night, but we all got more time than usual as I started with a ten-minute set.  I threw in a few extra bits between comedians...I wanted to test myself to see if I'm capable of a longer set.  I honestly feel like I can do a feature-length set, but it's just a matter of getting an opportunity to do that much time in a single shot.  I have the usual open-mics this coming week(Westport Funny Bone on Tuesday, Hey Guys on Thursday), but I'm also performing at Jacobsmeyer in Granite City on Wednesday night.  Hope to see you at the shows!

No comments:

Post a Comment