Monday, February 27, 2012

Comedy Part 432: Bruce's Basketball Benefit Bash

Location: Comedy Etc. II
Emcee: Me
Lineup: Robert Friday, Brian Kinsella, Nick Branson, Aaron Brooks, Bruce Veach

Fun show last Friday night...felt like I had a decent enough set. I still have a lot to learn about being an emcee...I attended a workshop with Ryan Stout and Jeremy Essig on Sunday and picked up on a few things I neglected on Friday. Been busy lately so I haven't written nearly as much as I would like...haven't been on stage very often either. Of course, that's my own fault for a variety of reasons...there are plenty of weekly comedy shows in the area. I've been giving a lot of thought to taking a break from comedy so I can get my other affairs in order...with gas prices rising again, it would be a good idea to cut back on expenses.

No comments:

Post a Comment