Thursday, July 21, 2016

Comedy Part 711: Hey Guys, It's Another Contest Qualifier

Location:  Hey Guys Comedy
Emcee:  Me
Lineup:  Chris Cyr, Mike McGuire, Will O'Donnell, Shannon Yarbrough(winner), Brian McDowell, Nathan Orton, Joe "The Animal" Lancey, Lucas Hinderliter, Jeff Tolbert, Marcelis Flores, Quentin Wilbert, Angela Pace, Rob T., Tom Brown, Gary Reinhardt

I hosted this contest qualifier in which the winner received a cash prize and an automatic spot in the next full-fledged contest at the club.  I only did a quick comedy set at the end of the show and figured on that ahead of time.  I don't know if I fell short in my hosting duty as I allowed a chatty person in the audience to keep chiming in...the comics did a good enough job in playing it off, so I let it go.  Congrats to Shannon for his win...next up for me is Tuesday evening, wherever that stage might be...

No comments:

Post a Comment