Thursday, July 6, 2017

Comedy Part 755: Happy Tree & Friends

Location:  Way Out Club
Emcee:  Tree Sanchez
After:  Micaela Mohr
Before:  Tree Sanchez

I felt like this show was both a good and a "bad" fit for me, given my apparent public image.  Several large fans were running in the building; the audience could hear the comedians, but the comedians sometimes had trouble hearing the audience.  I felt like I did all right, though it was hard to tell from the stage...it probably wasn't a good omen when the "Happy Tree & Friends" backdrop fell down in the middle of my set.  Ak.  At any rate, a good time was had...I spotted an E.T. board game on the wall, I remember my sister having that game.  Best of luck to Tree as she has already moved to the greater Chicago area...this was the final "Happy Tree" showcase in St Louis.

No comments:

Post a Comment