Thursday, July 13, 2017

Comedy Part 757: Hey Guys, Reaction Noise Would Be Nice

Location:  Hey Guys Comedy
Emcee:  Me
Lineup:  Will O'Donnell, Brian McDowell, Spencer Tegtmeyer, Joe "The Animal" Lancey, Amanda Klotzbach, Caroline Murphy, Robert Reynolds, Brandon Judd, Doug Morris, Gary Schultz, Tom Brown, Doug Morris' Friend John (Hanfelder), Princess Shabazz, A.O., Rich Braun

The audience was...stingy with the laughs tonight, I'll say.  I honestly wondered if I was having trouble hearing while I was on stage for my hosting set.  Since I was hosting, I didn't have much time to plan my set...plus I was running late in getting to the show (I barely had time to eat something and take a nap between work and the show).  At any rate, it's been a long and tiring week...I'll be glad to get some downtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment