Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Comedy Part 821: New Stuff Or No?

Location:  Westport Funny Bone
Emcee:  Will O'Donnell
After:  Quentin Wilbert
Before:  Jack Schurk

I've gotten out of the habit of carrying notes on stage, but I'm torn on whether to do so at open-mics (especially when I have new material to test-run).  Maybe I should have brought my notes on stage tonight, as I didn't do nearly as many new jokes as I would have liked.  With a lot of other distractions in life, I haven't had much time to focus on joke-writing...at least I've had some ideas in mind in recent weeks.  I had a good set, I thought...I went on stage around the middle of the pack, which was a decent spot in a fairly long show.  I want to get to the Funny Bone more often in the future...will see if I can reorganize my schedule for that purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment