Friday, August 23, 2019

Comedy Part 834: Now? Really?

Location:  Westport Funny Bone
Emcee:  Will O'Donnell
After:  Daniel Siegel
Before:  Quentin Wilbert

Making the list for the Tuesday open-mic was pretty cool, especially with the size of the audience (one of the first-timers brought a lot of people).  Unfortunately, my sinuses seemed to clog up on me right before my set (or maybe it was acid reflux) and I had some trouble putting multiple words together.  I powered through my four minutes and got decent laughs, but I know I could have done better...only a few of the comics noticed anything was off.  At any rate, I will just have to do better next time out...I'm glad that making it to the club on a more regular basis has translated to making the list more often.  I will be performing on a Wednesday showcase at the Funny Bone on September 25th...up next for me is Schmitty's Sunset Inn in Troy, IL on Sunday night!

No comments:

Post a Comment