Thursday, June 21, 2012

Comedy Part 459: Sixth Year In The Books

Location: Comedy Etc. II
Emcee: Me
Lineup: Jessica Campbell, Chad Wallace, J.C. Sibala, Kelsey McClure, Mike Speck, Joshua Slobe, Andrew Hagen, Joe Lancey, Jeremy Hellwig, Bobby Jaycox, Joel Vidakovich, Angel Kircher, Jesse Tuttle, Landon Meyer, Kevin Bunetic, Kenny Kinds

Had a good time hosting the show...on top of that, Art Vieluf asked me to host all weekend for Tim Walkoe. Most tremendous. Did several older jokes for the "anniversary" occasion...they were definitely helped by my improved on-stage confidence. Someone once advised me that I don't talk about "myself" enough and that's a key part of connecting with the audience...so I'm making an effort to write material about past jobs and other experiences. Like everything else in comedy, it's a work in progress...and I'm on six years and counting.

No comments:

Post a Comment