Sunday, May 24, 2015

Comedy Part 569: Time Out, Comedy In

Location:  Time Out Sports Bar & Grill
Emcee:  Josh Funneman
After:  Josh Funneman
Before:  Amber Klear

I did a show at this venue a few years ago, but I got more time at this one since there were only three comedians.  I did a fifteen-minute set and dusted off several jokes that I hadn't done in a long time...want to see how much I can expand the repertoire in case I'm in a position to get bigger opportunities.  Want to organize my jokes so I can make better transitions and remember everything...would rather not go to my notes as often as I did on this show.  It was a paid gig, which is always a plus...woo.  Next up for me:  Planning to go to the Westport Funny Bone on Tuesday night for the first time in a while, then Hey Guys Comedy on Wednesday.  See you at the shows!

No comments:

Post a Comment