Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Comedy Part 570: North By North Westport

Location:  Westport Funny Bone
Emcee:  Scott James
After:  Quentin Wilbert
Before:  Tim Convy

Honestly couldn't remember the last time I was on stage at Westport...checking my previous blogs, it was March of 2013!  My main goals were to focus on newer material and strong delivery...I've entered the comedy competition so I want to be ready for that.  I went up around the middle of the show and felt like I had a strong set, so I accomplished what I wanted to do.  I nailed my time at right around four minutes...I was worried since I hadn't seen the first light, but it turned out okay.  Hopefully I can get back on the radar at Westport since I haven't been there too often in a while.  Next up for me:  Hey Guys Comedy open-mic on Wednesday night!

No comments:

Post a Comment