Friday, November 3, 2017

Comedy Part 782: Hey Guys, Tip From Your Uncle Lar

Location:  Hey Guys Comedy
Emcee:  Greg McClintock
Feature:  Lucas Hinderliter
Headliner:  Larry Reeb

Bruce Veach asked me to do a guest set at the Friday evening show...and as it turned out, a former grade-school classmate was in town and asked if we could meet up to touch base.  That worked out pretty well...I got to do a ten-minute set and I felt like it went really well.  I will hopefully get even better opportunities for sets in the future, preferably a feature-length set...we shall see.  It was very cool to do a show with "Uncle Lar" and also cool that Cory got to see one of my performances...we hadn't crossed paths in a long time as he lives in Florida nowadays.  I stayed home for most of the week's evenings as I'd been feeling under the weather, but thankfully tonight went smoothly...hopefully I can get back to the other open-mics soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment