Saturday, October 27, 2018

Comedy Part 815: Y'Ever See A Carp Gasp For Air?

Location:  Mason City Limits
Emcee:  Buddah Eskew
After:  Zach Boblitt
Before:  Joe "The Animal" Lancey

Much appreciation to both Buddah for booking me on this showcase and Joe for doing most of the driving at a time when I wasn't sure if I would have enough gas money for the trip.  It was my first time at the club and we have a Small But Mighty(tm) audience who were very energetic(if a bit chatty at times).  Buddah said my time frame was 12-15 minutes and I had a really strong set, which I was happy about since first impressions are important for one's first appearance at a venue(especially a comedy club).  Unfortunately club manager Chris Spreyer was out of town, but hopefully the good reviews get back to him and I'll be able to return to Mason City Limits in the near future.  Shoutouts to the other comedians on the show:  Whitney Devine, Will O'Donnell, and Ron Finger!

No comments:

Post a Comment