Monday, September 16, 2019

Comedy Part 840: Thrice

Location:  Mandy's in O'Fallon, IL
Emcee:  Roman Ramos
After:  Steve Froyler
Before:  Jerry Wahl

I've been busy this past week so I'm just now getting to my blog about the open-mic last Thursday night.  It was my third open-mic in as many nights; I went up pretty early and had another strong set.  A few people said I should go on later in the night after the crowd has been warmed up a bit...I have generally been one of the most experienced comics on these shows.  If I'm going to performing this regularly, I'll need to get back to writing...but I may just take it easy this week since I've been under the weather for the past few days.  Helium doesn't have an open-mic and it may be a gametime decision whether I go to the Funny Bone tomorrow or just head home.  In the meantime, I need to go out and get some NyQuil or something...ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment