Sunday, September 29, 2019

Comedy Part 842: Tilapia-Powered Comedy

Location:  Schmitty's Sunset Inn (Troy, IL)
Emcee:  Joe "The Animal" Lancey
After:  Joe "The Animal" Lancey
Before:  Wayne Wiskow

I wanted to dust off an older bit so I could talk it out and remember how it went...I probably should have dug out my notebook to actually read some of the tags I had written down.  As it was, it came off rather clumsily-delivered.  My set was all right, though it didn't go over as well as I would have liked...just another motivator to write new material.  I also need to dig out the notebook so I can go through my previous ideas and see if there's anything worth re-evaluating.  Nothing coming up in the immediate future, other than the traditional open-mics (Tuesday at the Funny Bone, perhaps Thursdays at Apotheosis in the future).

No comments:

Post a Comment