Thursday, August 27, 2020

Comedy Part 853: Pretty Much Out Of Wacky Blog Titles

Location:  Westport Funny Bone
Emcee:  Me
Lineup:  Andy Hamilton, Jake Beckman, Will O'Donnell, Ronaldo Mercado, Lucas Hinderliter, Elliott Miller, Jon Maddy, Lauren Peterson, Spencer Tegtmeyer, Jimmy Day, Max Pryce, Ron Finger, Quentin Wilbert, Randy Cash, Molly Amburgey, J.C. Sibala, Reggie Edwards

I was in the first spot when the open-mic list was posted, but no host was announced ahead of time...so I was asked to do the honors.  The turnout wasn't great and we very nearly just had a workshop, but we had just enough of an audience to have a real show.  I don't know if my set was the best as I stumbled over some of my newer material, but I kept the show moving once my time on stage was done.  It's always good to get the opportunity to host at a comedy club...hopefully I'll be in line for other opportunities down the line.  I haven't made it to the Back Door Comedy Club's open-mic yet so hopefully I can get there soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment