Monday, April 5, 2021

Comedy Part 862: Easter Show

Location:  Westport Funny Bone
Emcee:  Brandon Taylor
After:  Ronaldo Mercado
Before:  Marquise Moore

Due to the holiday, there wasn't too big of an audience on Sunday evening...the show was fairly short as a result, clocking in at just over an hour.  I'm sure there's a joke in here somewhere about my ineptness at putting on a mic cover(often jokingly referred to as a "mic condom").  I made an effort to focus on different material than usual, including a new joke about April Fools' Day...I have another tag for it but that will have to wait for the next performance.  I used my notes quite a bit so I remembered everything I wanted to do...I cut my last joke a bit short since I was out of time, but I think I did all right.  Next time...well, I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment